The next ConExpo-Con/AGG will be held March 4 to 8, 2014, at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Glen Tellock, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Manitowoc Company Inc. in Manitowoc, Wisc., has been named chair of the 2014 ConExpo-Con/AGG exposition and leads the show’s management committee, a group of volunteer business executives overseeing show planning to ensure the event meets industry needs.
The next ConExpo-Con/AGG will be held March 4 to 8, 2014, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas and will be the international gathering place for the construction industries in 2014, with a focus on construction, aggregates and ready mixed concrete. The show is co-located with the IFPE exposition for fluid power/motion control/power transmission.
Tellock, prior to his current responsibilities with Manitowoc Co., served as the company’s president and CEO; as senior vice president of the corporation and president of Manitowoc’s crane segment; as senior vice president and chief financial officer; as vice president finance and treasurer; as corporate controller; and as director of accounting. Prior to joining Manitowoc, Tellock served as financial planning manager for the Denver Post Corp. and as audit manager for Ernst & Whinney. Tellock serves as an emeritus board member of the University of Wisconsin’s School of Business Dean’s Advisory Board and is a board member and past chair of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
ConExpo-Con/AGG 2014 Vice Chair and Management Committee Members
Serving as vice chair of the ConExpo-Con/AGG 2014 Management Committee is Anne Lloyd, executive vice president, CFO and treasurer of Martin Marietta Materials in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Joining Glen Tellock and Anne Lloyd on the show management committee are:
• Thomas Baird IV, director of sales and marketing, CONCO Companies of Springfield, Springfield, Mo.
• Henry Batten, president, Concrete Supply Company, Charlotte, N.C.
• Tim Becken, senior vice president operations, Cemstone Products Company, Mendota Heights, Minn.
• Brett Bedard, manager, marketing communications, events and promotions, John Deere Construction and Forestry Division, Moline, Ill.
• Benjamin Brock, president, Astec Inc., Chattanooga, Tenn.
• Sam Cooper, global marketing support manager, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
• Michael Devine, president, Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc., Huntertown, Ind.
• Gus Edwards, executive vice president, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association, Alexandria, Va.
• Robert Garbini, president, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Silver Spring, Md.
• Michael Haberman, president, Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
• Kevin Janco, vice president corp. marketing, Terex Corporation, Westport, Conn.
• Wilson Jones, president, JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
• Sean McLanahan, president LPT Group, McLanahan Corporation, Hollidaysburg, Pa.
• James Russ, president, Centre Concrete Co., Stevensville, Md.
• Dennis Slater, president, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wisc.
• Karl Watson, president, Cemex Inc., Houston, Texas
• William Wetta, CEO, Dredging Supply Company, Reserve, La.
• Julia Zelenock, director marketing, Volvo Construction Equipment North America, Shippensburg, Pa.
For more information, visit www.conexpoconagg.com.