Our Main Office
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
📅 Tue February 05, 2013 - National Edition
The International Grooving & Grinding Association (IGGA) — a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as well as pavement preservation/restoration — has announced the election of new board members and a slate of officers for the 2013 year.
The officers for 2013 are as follows:
• President: Tom Bonness Jr. of C.P.R. Inc. (Elkhorn, Wis.)
• Vice President: Jake Steinberg of Construction Materials (Minneapolis, Minn.)
• Secretary: Terry Kraemer of Diamond Surface Inc. (Rogers, Minn.)
• Treasurer: Scott L. Eilken of Quality Saw & Seal (Bridgeview, Ill.)
• Past President: Alex Ugalde of Hilti North America (Tulsa, Okla.)
• Director: Jerry Voigt of American Concrete Pavement Association (Rosemont, Ill.)
• International Director: Charley Grady of Crafco (Chandler, Ariz.)
With more than 25 years of experience in the concrete paving industry, Bonness has focused on concrete pavement repair, full and partial depth repair and dowel bar retrofit techniques. Working up through the beginning as a skilled laborer, Bonness is the president and owner of C.P.R. Inc. — a concrete contracting company based in Elkhorn, Wisc. In addition, he is the managing member and owner of C.P.R. Leasing LLC and the president and owner of T3 Concrete Testing, Inc.
For more information, visit www.igga.net.