Metso Honors Six Distributors With Awards in Vegas
📅 Wed April 27, 2005 - National Edition
Recognizing the valuable support of its North American crushing and screening equipment distributors, Metso Minerals recently honored six of these distributors with special achievement awards.
The awards were presented at an event on March 14, 2005, held in conjunction with the recent ConExpo show in Las Vegas, NV.
• Mellott Enterprises Inc., Warfordsburg, PA, and Whitney & Son Inc., Fitchburg, MA, each received the 2004 President’s Award for leadership in sales volume, market share and customer service.
• Inter-Mountain Construction Equipment, Fort Lupton, CO, received an award for Stationary System of the Year for its Weeminuche Construction Authority Project.
• RB Scott Company, Eau Claire, WI, received the 2004 award for Outstanding Customer Service.
• Roland Machinery Company, Springfield, IL, received the Mobile System of the Year award for the Capital Quarries Project.
• TRACSA, Guadalajara, Mexico, received the award for Outstanding Performance in Central America.
The awards were presented to the distributors by Jorma Eloranta, CEO of Metso Corporation; Jouni Salo, president, Metso Minerals Crushing and Screening; John Olsen, president, Metso Minerals North & Central America Region (NAM); and Rich Blake, vice president, Metso Minerals Aggregates Sales USA.
For more information, call 262/717-2500 or visit www.metsominerals.com.