Miller Highlights New Welder Generators, Live Demos, Point-of-Use Controls and Safety Gear at ConExp
📅 Thu January 20, 2011 - National Edition
Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will showcase new welding products, accessories and safety gear at ConExpo-Con/AGG 2011. Miller will introduce new and specialized equipment in booth G-254 (Gold Lot), conduct live welding demos, and highlight the newest welding innovations designed specifically for the construction industry:
• XMT WCC System: matches an XMT 350 or XMT 456 multiprocess welding inverter with a voltage-sensing SuitCase X-TREME wire feeder and WCC Control to allow welders to control voltage settings at the point of use without an extra control cable.
• Wireless Remote Hand Controls: improves productivity, eliminates clutter and cord tangles in the work area, eliminates cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs, and extends the operator’s welding range up to 300 ft. without adding cord extensions.
• Big Blue 400 Eco Pro: diesel engine-driven welder generator reduces fuel use and is 44 percent smaller/41 percent lighter than models with similar output.
• Big Blue 350 PipePro: diesel engine-driven welder generator improves arc quality (no Stick arc flaring, enhanced MIG and Flux Cored controls) and is designed to withstand the heat, dirt, moisture, wind and terrain found in transmission pipeline welding.
• Trailblazer 302 Air Pak: combination welder, generator, air compressor and battery charger/jump starter — four machines in one.
• Arc Armor welding protection: Miller will feature new welding safety apparel, including the new Titanium Series of industrial welding helmets and new WeldX line of welding safety apparel.
For more information, call 800/426-4553.
Read more about...