Elliott Equipment Company Introduces New Digger Derrick
The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy duty construction projects.
📅 Wed August 31, 2016 - National Edition
Elliott Equipment Company has introduced the D105, a new ANSI 10.31 digger derrick. The D105 was specifically designed for transmission and heavy duty construction projects.
Mounted on a tandem axle chassis, the D105 Digger Derrick boasts a 107 ft. (32.6 m) sheave height, 20,000 ft.-lbs. of torque, and a 41 ft. (12.5 m) digging radius. The unit is equipped with Elliott's high boom pin point geometry allowing for maximum power out of the hole, a variable displacement piston pump, and a new ergonomic seated control console.
Key Features of the D105 Digger Derrick include:
• Four-section proportional steel boom with a 107 ft. sheave height
• 20,000 foot-pound high torque digger system with auger spin speeds of 35 rpm (low) and 80 rpm (high)
• Digging radius of up to 41 ft. and digging depth of up to 16 ft. (4.8 m)
• Heavy-duty tilting pole claw attachment and pole guide designed for gripping large poles
• New front-entry seated pedestal control station with LMI
• Ability to handle augers up to 48 in. (122 cm) in diameter
• 12,000 lb. (5,443 kg) single line pull main winch with synthetic rope and 30,000 lb. (13,608 kg) maximum lift capacity at a 10 ft. (3 m) radius
• Mounts on tandem axle chassis
• Radio remote control boom and digger operation
• Optional out and down 'EZ-CRIB' high-penetration two-stage vertical outriggers with full or mid-span operation