Miller Curber Names Able Tool & Equipment Top Dealer
📅 Thu May 04, 2017 - Northeast Edition #9
(L-R): Hank Rochette, sales manager of Miller Curber LLC; Randy Best, manufacturing manager of Miller Curber LLC; Ron Barnas; and Derek Bauer, owner of Able Tool & Equipment.
Able Tool & Equipment received the 2016 Dealer of the Year Award by Miller Curber Co. LLC. Miller Curber has served the industry for more than 50 years manufacturing curbing machines for both commercial and landscaping use. The machines are made in the United States.
This Ohio-based company has created the Miller MC Series Curbilders, which have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb.
These simple and efficient self-propelled machines operate on the extrusion principle and provide the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt, according to the company.
The company also states this process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed and poured curb and produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm (up to 30 fpm for MC900).
Miller's exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies give each Curbilder the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2 in. (8.8 cm) to 18 in. (45.7 cm) high curb. A wide variety of options allow these machines to meet the toughest specification work.
Derek Bauer, owner of Able Tool & Equipment stated, “They are an excellent company to be teamed up with. We share the same focus on customer satisfaction and support. Together, we work to serve the New England market with unprecedented quality and care.”
• every model will extrude concrete or asphalt with four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 5 in. (12.7 cm) to 10 in. (25.4 cm)
• extrude from right or left side of the machine
• place curb within 1 in. (2.5 cm) of an obstacle
• extrude steel rod through the curb center (optional hollow auger assembly)
• extrude over pins (optional form)
• two-piece 5 in. and 6 in. (15.2 cm) cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost
Able Tool & Equipment, located in South Windsor, Conn., and Springfield, Mass., supports local contractors in the concrete, excavating, highway and utility arena with its array of light and compact equipment inventory.
Able has an onsite parts and service staff. They also are a dealer of Wacker Neuson, Mustang, Husqvarna, Gorman-Rupp, E-Z Drill, Sullair, Diamond Products/Core Cut saws and blades, ICS Diamond chainsaws, Bartell Equipment, trowels, screeds, blades and pans, and more.
For more information, call 860/289-2020 or visit www.abletool.net.