NTEA Lauds Firms That 'Raise the Bar'
📅 Mon June 26, 2017 - Northeast Edition #13
Because standards don't raise themselves, NTEA's member verification program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New members (as of March 31, 2017
- Glaval Bus Division of Forest River Inc. (Elkhart, Ind.)
- Kalida Truck Equipment Inc. (Walbridge, Ohio)
- PAFCO Truck Bodies Inc. (East Peoria, Ill.)
- Royal Truck Body (Carson, Calif.)
- AmeriDeck (Hadley, Pa.)
- Bucks Fabricating (Hadley, Pa.)
- Deist Industries Inc. (Hadley, Pa.)
- Demountable Concepts (Glassboro, N.J.)
- Douglass Truck Bodies Inc. (Bakersfield, Calif.)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment–Garner (Garner, N.C.)
- Marathon Industries Inc. (Santa Clarita, Calif.)
- Metropolitan Truck Center Inc. (Stoughton, Mass.)
- O'Reilly Equipment LLC (Newbury, Ohio)
- Pacific Truck Colors (Tualatin, Ore.)
- Perfection Equipment Co. (Oklahoma City, Okla.)
Current NTEA distributor and manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
NTEA recently made some changes to MVP, refreshing the look, according to the association.
Updates include a new look for promotional use; simplified application materials; and improved communication.
These changes highlight the importance of MVP and showcase the benefits of participation. Keep in mind, this is simply an enhancement — there are no current plans to alter program criteria. If standards are adjusted in the future, MVP member companies would not need to conform until renewal.
For more information, call 800/441-6832 or visit ntea.com/mvp.
Read more about...