📅 Mon January 30, 2017 - National Edition
The Rebel Crusher can tackle nearly any application — small, medium or large —and has the ability to pre-screen, crush and separate crushed material into three separate stock piles while removing rebar, wire and steel at the same time.
The Rebel Crusher, which can track and crush without stopping, can crush and screen asphalt; concrete with or without wire and rebar; brick; block; most rock; sand; clay; glass; toilet bowls; sinks; computers; TVs; some wood; and nearly anything that is brittle. Its discharge conveyor heights are deliberately lower to minimize dust production and its fuel-efficient diesel is quiet and is able to power up to three additional conveyors.
With a large feed opening and the ability to tighten down without choking, it is a “one of a kind” design, according to the manufacturer. In addition, the crusher can operate forward or backward by simply flipping a switch on the remote control. This feature can clear bridging issues common when feeding slabs. The machine also features a simple adjustment with traditional shims that are easy to install.
The Rebel's main wear parts are the same part number and can be swapped or flipped to maximize wear part life. The four main bearings are oversized and are fitted with remote easy access grease fittings.
The jaw can be tightened to produce a product that is nearly 100 percent passing 1 ½ in. minus without the use of the 2-deck screen. Conversely, the jaw can be opened up to make large rip rap/4 in. plus/minus product.
• Robust Power Source: The Rebel features a German built Deutz turbo diesel (water cooled) engine that is not only fuel efficient, but also has plenty of power when needed.
• Low Fuel Shutoff Feature: A flashing red light will go off to alert users the machine is low on fuel. If fuel is not added soon, the machine will shut off automatically before it runs out of fuel.
• Quick Disconnect System: An optional hydraulic quick disconnect system allows users to expand and add additional components to the Rebel Crusher. For example, additional stock pile conveyors can be operated off the standard power source.
• Dust Suppression is Standard: The system is designed to minimize water usage while providing ample dust suppression. Able to operate from a garden hose, the low volume spray jets create a fine mist in strategic areas. Optional on-board water pumps and water tanks are available.
• Remote Control: Operate all features of the crusher, including variable speed, from a distance. Most users keep the remote control in the cab of the machine that is feeding the crusher.
For more information, visit www.REBELCRUSHER.COM.
Read more about...