Mustang has introduced the 2056 skid steer loader. Key features of this loader include:
• New, compact chassis allows for as narrow as 59.7 in. (151.6 cm) loader width (without bucket) when equipped with optional offset wheel/tire package. Width is 62 in. (157.5 cm) with standard wheel/tire package.
• 62-hp (46 kW) Deutz TD2009 Series Tier III-certified turbo-diesel engine supplies extra power when needed, and provides smooth, quiet operation.
• Lift heights up to 120 in. (305 cm) with standard 10.00 HD tires, and up to 122 in. (310 cm) with optional 12.00 HD tires.
• Rated operating capacity of 1,900 lbs. (862 kg); 2,050 lbs. (930 kg) when equipped with optional counterweight.
• Standard joystick controls are on moveable towers with full adjustment forward/rearward to match operator size and preferences.
• New “open-view” lift arm design allows for ease of entry and exit out of the cab, as well as enhanced front view of bucket and attachment.
• New factory-installed options include deluxe cab enclosure with air-conditioning/heater system, two-speed drive and Power-A-Tach hydraulic quick-attach system.
• Proportional auxiliary hydraulics control through thumb switch provides variable speed for any attachment.
For more information, call 800/628-0491 or visit www.mustangmfg.com.