Allied Construction Products LLC has added the Rammer in-Series hydraulic impact hammer to its full-product line.
The in-Series hammers are built to meet the growing demands of the rental market and to offer contractors the most up-to-date hammer technology. The most distinctive feature of the in-Series hydraulic hammers is a massive trapezoidal tool that offers considerable benefits over traditional small hammer tools, according to the manufacturer.
The in-Series hammers feature:
• An unbreakable, trapezoidal tool.
• Minimal maintenance (no greasing).
• No tie-rods. No tie-bolts. No side-bolts.
• No steel tool bushings (one bushing made of composite wear-resistant material).
• Compact design for narrow work areas.
• No day-to-day nitrogen-gas checking or charging.
• Two mounting brackets in one.
The in-Series hammers, which are available in four models — the Model 8, Model 11, Model 15 and Model 22 — range (depending on the model) from a working weight of 152 to 453 lbs. (69 to 205 kg), operating pressures from 2,030 to 2,175 psi, oil flows from 3 to 18 gpm (11 to 68 Lpm) and blows per minute from 1,800 to 2,100.
Mounted on mini-excavators, mini-skid steers (walk-along or ride-on), skid steers and backhoes, the in-Series hydraulic impact hammers are built for the demolition of concrete structures, building foundations and pavement.
For more information, call 216/431-2600 or visit wwwAlliedCP.com.