The Florida Auctions Featured Among Several High Volume Equipment Auctions on Proxibid
📅 Mon January 23, 2017 - National Edition
Proxibid, will provide online bidding for several high volume heavy equipment auctions in the months of January and February. While the farm and agriculture industries prepare for spring planting and contractors prime for construction season, several premier auction companies will bring high quality sales with a wide selection of inventory to the Proxibid Marketplace.
A marquee event of the season is the famed Florida Auctions in Kissimmee. Alex Lyon & Son Auctioneers, now in its 24th year of selling at the Florida Auctions, will offer nine days of heavy equipment auctions, featuring construction equipment, aerials, trucks, trailers, attachments and support equipment live onsite and online with Proxibid.
In total, more than 100 auctions featuring farm, agricultural, and heavy construction equipment will be available online with Proxibid. Buyers from anywhere in the world with an internet connection can bid and buy. Featured events include:
· January 26, J.J. Kane Auctioneers featuring two rings of light duty trucks and construction equipment in Dallas, TX.
· January 26 – 28, Deanco Auction Company featuring equipment, dozers, excavators, motor graders, loaders, backhoes and more in Dothan, AL.
· January 27 & 28, Iron Bound Solutions LLC featuring two days of construction and heavy equipment, farm machinery, trucks trailers, and more in Seminole, TX.
· January 30 – February 5, 24th Annual Alex Lyon & Son Florida Auction in Kissimmee (Winter Garden) FL.
· February 2, Quarrick Equipment & Auctions Inc featuring two rings of equipment valued at $10M in Uniontown, PA.
· February 4, Lane Brothers Auctions featuring farm and construction equipment, trucks, trailers and more in Swainsboro, GA.
· February 8, J. Stout Auctions featuring heavy construction equipment and commercial trucks in Portland, OR.
· February 10, Western Construction Auctions, Inc. featuring heavy construction equipment, commercial trucks, trailers, and agricultural equipment in Perris, CA.
· February 11, Vantage Auctions featuring heavy equipment, commercial trucks and trailers in Lake Elsinore, CA.
· February 14, McGrew Equipment Company featuring high quality tractors, farm, and construction equipment in Seven Valleys, PA.
· February 14, Blackmon Auctions featuring a liquidation of more than 100 trucks and 150 trailers in Clinton & Sweetwater, OK.
· February 14, Equify Auctions, LLC featuring an absolute auction of dozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, motor graders, bucket trucks, and more in Sealy, TX.
· February 25, TNT Auction Inc. featuring surplus vehicles, trucks, heavy equipment and more in Las Vegas, NV.
“January and February are crucial months for construction professionals to expand their fleet,” said Jake Stout, Owner and Founder of J. Stout Auctions. “Proxibid enables us to extend our reach to buyers from across the globe. If you can't make it to the live auction, Proxibid provides a secure channel to get in on the action.”
Proxibid offers the industry's most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar purchases like the machinery, equipment, and trucks available for sale in these auctions. Only Proxibid ensures 99.9+ percent uptime, making it the most reliable online bidding platform available.
For more information, visit www.proxibid.com.