The New Stanley LaBounty MHP200 Incorporates Lessons of Building Mobile Shears and Concrete Processors for Over 40 Years!
📅 Wed April 19, 2017 - National Edition
Stanley LaBounty MHP200 movable jaw.
Stanley LaBounty announces the release of the new Stanley LaBounty MHP200.
The design features patented LaBounty Swift Lock teeth in the movable jaw. The lower jaw teeth and tips are made of durable, wear resistant steel and may be built up for years of reliable service.
The orientation of the crushing jaw is optimized for secondary processing, slab processing and general demolition.
• Crushing teeth designed to efficiently separate re‐bar from concrete
• Large jaw capacity and optimal power for processing thick concrete
• Regenerative valve for fast jaw cycle
• Reversed cylinder protects the cylinder rod from damage
• Patented Swift Lock teeth in moveable jaw
• Durable, wear resistant stationary jaw teeth, capable of being built‐up
• Wear bars in heavy wear areas for longer service life
• 4 way indexable re‐bar cutting blades
• Patented, heavy duty jaw pivot
• 5,500 psi capable cylinder
For more information, visit www.stanleyhydraulics.com.