2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP For Sale

Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide
Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide Detail photo of 2006 Caterpillar D6R LGP from Construction Equipment Guide

$115,000.00

J.J. Scheckel
http://www.jjscheckel.com
Josh Scheckel
Josh Scheckel

Click here to email
J.J. Scheckel directly.

Hours: 7328

Serial Number: WRG

Caterpillar D6R LGP Description: 2006 CAT D6R LGP, 7,328 TOTAL HRS, 5,167 IDLE HRS RECORDED, EROPS, A/C, DIFF STEER, SWEEPS, GOOD UNDERCARRIAGE, LOW HOUR PIPELINE MACHINE. READY TO GO. READ THE DETAILS - · WRG SERIAL NUMBER · 7,328 TOTAL FRAME HOURS, ECM VERIFIED · 5,167 HOURS WHERE AT IDLE, ECM VERIFIED · ONLY 2,161 ACTUAL OPERATING HOURS ON THIS MACHINE · ORIGINAL CONDITION, ORIGINAL PAINT · ENCLOSED CAB, A/C, HEAT · ENGINE ENCLOSURES · DIFF STEER · STRAIGHT BLADE W/ TILT · SWEEPS · REAR DRAWBAR · GOOD UNDERCARRIAGE, SEE FULL REPORT BELOW. · CAT C9 ACCERT ENGINE, 210 HP · 48,500 POUNDS, OPERATING WEIGHT · 13’6” BLADE WIDTH · SANDBLAST AND PAINT SERVICE, AVAILABLE FOR THIS MACHINE, FOR ADDITIONAL $7,500 UNDERCARRIAGE MEASURES AS FOLLOWS: (BASED ON CAT SPEC 120% BEING NEW) CAT OEM UNDERCARRIAGE ON THIS MACHINE · RAIL/CHAIN HEIGHT MEASURE 52% REMAINING, CAT PART # 234-9699 · LINKS/BUSHINGS ON RAILS MEASURE 70% REMAINING · PADS/GROUSERS – 30% REMAINING, 36” WIDE TRACK PADS · SPROCK





Dealer Contact Info:

J.J. Scheckel

Click here for more information about J.J. Scheckel

http://www.jjscheckel.com
21582 Highway 62
Bellevue IA , 52031

Contact: Josh Scheckel

Contact: Josh Scheckel