Breaking to the Power-of-Three
📅 Mon June 25, 2012 - National Edition
Allied Construction Products LLC has introduced three all-new Rammer small range breakers — 555, 777 and 999.
After many successful years of promoting and distributing the S-Series (small range) of breakers, Allied Construction Products LLC has introduced three all-new Rammer small range breakers — 555, 777 and 999.
“Designed without tie rods and incorporating the constant blow energy (CBE) plus operating system, all three of the all-new Rammer small range breakers are powerful, reliable and easy to maintain.
The integrated one-piece tool bushing design includes the thrust ring, upper bushing, lower bushing and dust seal requiring fewer parts. The one-piece bushing is easily field replaceable.
The box-type housing of the “power-of-three” breakers incorporates high-tech dampening material that reduces noise and vibration in addition to fully-protecting the power cell. Less wear and better bending force-resistance also increases the life span and reduces operating costs for the all-new small range breakers.
Installation of the all-new small range breakers is made easier by the use of the swivel-type hose connecting block, which can be easily turned over to meet left or right hand hose connections, according to the manufacturer.
Rammer’s small range breakers are a long-term solution to any breaking application for carriers between 7,500 lbs. and 27,600 lbs. (3,402 and 12,519 kg). These all–new breakers deliver high blow frequency and power where and when it is needed, regardless of the application.
Special features of the Model 555, 777 and 999 are:
• Enclosed power cell resists bending forces and reduces wear
• Fewer parts reduce operating costs
• Integrated one-piece tool bushing design includes thrust ring, upper and lower bushing and dust seal all in one
• Constant blow energy (CBE) provides constant high productivity
• Vibration dampening prevents carrier damage and improves operator comfort
• Hose connecting block for simplicity in changing left or right hand hose connections
• No tie rods or downtime for less maintenance
• Dual accumulator (high pressure and low pressure) design provides maximum power with less pulsation in hydraulic lines
For more information, call 216/431-2600 or visit www.AlliedCP.com.
Read more about...