A preview video has been released for ConExpo-Con/AGG 2017. Included are highlights of what attendees to the show can look forward to which includes product releases, attractions and the latest convention features.
Product Releases from the following categories:
• Concrete/Asphalt Construction
• Infrastruction Support/Other
• Underground Construction
• I Wish Someone Would Communicate Around Here
• New Technologies in Asphalt Paving
• Concrete Surface Defects: Causes, Prevention, and Cure
• BIM for Contractors: Modeling for the Field
• Cash Management: What Every Project Manager Should Know!
• Preventing Falls During Bridge Construction
• Networking Strategies—No Matter the Color of Your Collar
• Achieving the Perfect Pour
• Maximizing Screen Efficiency
• Innovations in Concrete
• The Future is Now! Move more dirt at a lower cost using machine control
• Coordinating Equipment, Trucks, & Worker Movement in Work Zones
• Progress Through Prizes: How Incentive Challenges Can Redefine the Industry
• GPS Integration & Your Equipment
• The Case for Cranes and Telematics: Specialized Circumstances & Concerns
Tech Talks (part of the Tech Experience exhibit)-
• The Connected Jobsite
• How Drones Are Changing Construction
• The Future of Transportation
• Self-Healing Materials
• The Maker Movement
• Telematics and Gamification
• Wearables and Personal Protective Equipment
• SMART Highway and Sustainable Roads
For more information visit the ConExpo-Con/AGG 2017 website at http://www.conexpoconagg.com.
Construction Equipment Guide
470 Maryland Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Construction Equipment Guide covers the nation with its four regional newspapers, offering construction and industry news and information along with new and used construction equipment for sale from dealers in your area. Now we extend those services and information to the internet. Making it as easy as possible to find the news and equipment that you need and want.
All rights reserved. Copyright
. Reproduction of materials appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.