Staff members of Robins & Morton celebrate the Excellence in Construction Awards received from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Alabama.
Robins & Morton, a construction company based in Birmingham, Ala., received six Excellence in Construction awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of Alabama at the annual Excellence in Construction Banquet.
ABC recognized the following projects:
- UltraStar Multi-tainment Center at Harrah's Cherokee in Cherokee, N.C.: Commercial $10 Million to $25 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood in Tampa, Fla.: Healthcare $50 Million to $100 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center Hybrid Suite in Homewood, Ala.: Healthcare Less Than $10 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Kanvwotiyi Residential Treatment Center in Robbinsville, N.C.: Healthcare $10 Million to $25 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Tradition Medical Center in Port St. Lucie, Fla.: Healthcare $50 Million to $100 Million, Merit Award (Second Place)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital North Mississippi in Oxford, Miss.: Mega Projects, Merit Award (Second Place)
In addition to the awards from ABC's Alabama Chapter, Robins & Morton also received a first place Eagle Award from ABC's Greater Tennessee chapter, two Excellence Awards from ABC's North Alabama Chapter, an Eagle Award from ABC of the Carolinas, and two Eagle Awards from ABC of Central Florida, along with one Merit Award.
In total, Robins & Morton received 13 awards from various chapters of ABC.
ABC's Excellence in Construction program honors the nation's most innovative and high-quality construction projects, safety programs and diversity programs.
The Excellence in Construction Banquet was held Nov. 29 at The Club in Birmingham.
In addition to its Birmingham headquarters, Robins & Morton has offices in Charlotte, N.C.; Dallas, Texas; Huntsville, Ala.; Miami and Orlando, Fla.; and Nashville, Tenn.
For more information, visit www.robinsmorton.com.