The American Subcontractors Association of Delaware Valley (ASADV) held is 34th Annual Awards Dinner Dance and 35th Anniversary celebration on Saturday, Nov. 8, 2003, at Talamore At Oak Terrace in Ambler, PA.
Following are the winners chosen by the ASADV membership.
• Outstanding Owner — Merck & Company, West Point, PA;
• Outstanding Engineer — Javan & Walter, Fort Washington, PA;
• Outstanding Architect — Granary Associates, Philadelphia, PA;
• Outstanding Construction Manager — L. F. Driscoll Company, Bala Cynwyd, PA;
• Outstanding General Contractor — Nason Construction, Wilmington, DE;
• Outstanding Project Manager — Chris Auer, Turner Construction Co., Philadelphia, PA;
• Outstanding Superintendent — Mike McCarthy, Jeffrey Brown Associates, Huntingdon Valley, PA; and
• Outstanding ASADV Member — Mark Schlosser, Schlosser Steel Inc., Hatfield, PA.
Honorable mentions as chosen by the ASADV membership are listed in alphabetical order.
• Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, and The University of Pennsylvania, in the Outstanding Owner category;
• Cagley Harman, King of Prussia, PA, and O’Donnell & Naccarato, Philadelphia, PA, in the Outstanding Engineer category;
• The Ballinger Company, Philadelphia, PA, and The Vitetta Group, Philadelphia, PA, in the Outstanding Architect category;
• Gilbane Building Company, Philadelphia, PA, and Turner Construction Company, Philadelphia, PA, in the Outstanding Construction Manager category;
• Unkefer Bros. Construction Company, Philadelphia, PA, and Wolfe Scott Associates, Philadelphia, PA, in the Outstanding General Contractor category;
• John Hardsky, KKH & S, New Jersey and Kevin Kontura, Skanska, Parsippany, NJ, in the Outstanding Project Manager category; and
• Paul Lang, J. J. DeLuca Company, Springfield, PA, and Rich Tregloan, Turner Construction, Philadelphia, PA, in the Outstanding Superintendent category.
For more information, call 610/649-7238 or visit www.asadv.com.