Extec Launches Updated Crusher Line With C12+
📅 Wed September 13, 2006 - National Edition
Extec’s newly designed C12+ updates the successful C-12 with features that include:
• Computer designed web and flange chassis for strength and flexibility in hostile operating environments.
• Vogel central greasing system for the supply of centralized lubrication.
• “Copperhead” bearing wear management system from SKF.
• Powerful Caterpillar C-9 Acert engine.
• Extended tail conveyor that increases stockpiling capacity.
The C12+ was introduced for the first time at the Intermat exhibition in Paris along with the I-C13 impact crusher.