McNeilus’s comprehensive, three-day Mixer Maintenance Training class will educate ready mix service technicians on all aspects of McNeilus mixer systems.
Classes focus on maintenance and troubleshooting, and include hands-on training in the shop whenever possible.
“In today’s business environment, the difference between profit and loss can be razor thin,” said Michael Wuest, president of McNeilus. “Properly maintaining your ready mix fleet is a key profit component. We’ve developed a comprehensive curriculum that’s loaded with practical hands-on training and is taught by experienced, senior instructors. We’re excited to offer these classes throughout the country and we encourage customers to visit our web site to enroll.”
Mixer Maintenance Training class registration is available online at: www.mcneilusconcrete.com/training.
The classes provide a dynamic learning experience for new and seasoned service technicians. Class size is limited to just 12 students and is designed to deliver personalized attention and an optimal learning environment.
Classes are currently scheduled for the following dates and locations:
• Oct. 3 to 5, Dodge Center, MN
• Oct. 24 to 26, Grand Rapids, MI
• Dec. 12 to 14, Villa Rica, GA
• Jan. 15 to 17, 2007, Lakeland, FL
• Jan. 30 to Feb. 1, 2007, Hutchins, TX
• Feb. 26 to 28, 2007, Salt Lake City, UT
• March 13 to 15, 2007, Phoenix, AZ
• April 10 to 12, 2007, Puyallup, WA
• April 24 to 26, 2007, Colton, CA
• May 7 to 9, 2007, Sugar Grove, IL
McNeilus Companies Inc. is a subsidiary of Oshkosh Truck Corporation, a manufacturer of concrete mixers, concrete batch plants and refuse bodies.
For more information, visit www.mcneiluscompanies.com.
Today's top stories