On March 3 and 4, the Mid-Atlantic Excavation Equipment Expo will be held at the Delaware State Fairgrounds.
The expo offers displays and seminars explaining the benefits of moving dirt with tractors and pull scrapers. The sessions are made for both contractors who are new to this excavation system and well as for contractors who have been moving dirt in this manner for years.
Other seminars are going to be offered as well:
• Latest DOT regulations;
• Tires vs. tracks –– what is the best system for pulling scrapers;
• Use of laser equipment control systems and GPS equipment control systems;
• Productivity comparison of self-propelled scrapers compared to pully types;
• Job estimating using pull scrapers;
• and erosion control training.
All seminars are free but require advance registration with Deer Creek Equipment Inc., a LICA member, to ensure seat availibility.
Additionally, vendors will have a variety of equipment on display:
• Single scraper units;
• Skid steers (wheel units and track);
• Tractor loader backhoes;
• Clearing mowers;
• Construction disks;
• Laser & GPS equipment;
• Tandem scraper packages;
• Fourteen and 18-in. drag boxes;
• Dozer blades;
• and soil stabilization equipment.
(Special show pricing will be offered on many of these items.)
For more information, call 800/255-6567.