Enjoying a perfect day on the links (L-R) are Jim Boniface, Pine Bush Equipment; Kent Hogeboom, Construction Equipment Guide; Tom Pileggi, Ilion NY; and Greg Fiori, Komatsu.
The 6th Annual Pine Bush Equipment Golf Tournament was held on May 17 at the Town of Wallkill Golf Club, Middletown, N.Y. The event was planned by the Pine Bush Equipment Relay For Life Team. One hundred twenty-eight golfers turned out and more than $20,000 was raised for the American Cancer Society.
Pine Bush Equipment would like to extend special thanks to the following sponsors:
• Dinner sponsor: Jay and Carol Anthony Foundation for Autism Support
• Wine and Beer Hour sponsor: Komatsu
• Lunch sponsor: Kubota
• Breakfast sponsor: US Bank
• Longest Drive sponsors: Precision Pipeline Solutions and Downes Tree Service
• Straightest Drive sponsor: Wagner & Associates
• Hole-in-One sponsors: Vanacore DeBenedictus DiGovanni & Weddell and Toshiba Business Solutions
• First Place Team sponsor: Doosan Infracore
• Closest to the Pin sponsors: Gem Attachments; Healey Brothers and Bank of the West
• Tee sponsors: R.J. Smith Realty; NAPA Auto Parts; Precision Pipeline Solutions; The Permit Company; Viking Representatives Inc.; Multi Generation Corp; Amulet Manufacturing; Magnum Power Products; Romac Industrial Parts; TAG Manufacturing; SOS Fuels; Pats Shop; Northwestern Mutual; and Azrak & Associates
Silent Auction items were donated by: The Lucerne; Pine Bush Equipment; and Eldred Preserve
Sponsors: TD North Bank; ADP; Hudson Valley Magazine; Volpe Unlimited Vending; and Pine Bush Equipment
Door Prizes provided by: Cumulus; Doosan; Boss Plows; WRWD; Komatsu; HKX; Aflac; Bomag; Magnum; Ulster Uniform; Kubota; Global Tracks; David Boniface; and Call 811
Raffle sponsors: Pine Bush Equipment; Holly Bodnar; Mohonk Mountain House; Aunt Rhoda; Rondout Golf Club; Osiris Country Club; Barb Mullin; Inside Out Fitness; Hydrema; Hampton Inn; Esco; Lazy Swan; Sentry Insurance; Karie Boniface; Adirondack Fisheries / Eldred Preserve; Coffee Systems; Wagner Associates; TRM/GEM; Wallkill Golf Club; American Express; Paladin Construction Group; Shawangunk Golf Course; WRWD; and Wagner & Associates.