Delphi’s technical director of automated driving, Serge Lambermont, will connect the dots between innovative product development and safety as opening keynote for the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) annual Product Safety & Compliance seminar.
The AEM seminar is set for April 20-22 in St Louis, Missouri (Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark).
Delphi expert Serge Lambermont will focus on what’s more technically known as automated driving and full autonomous (self-driving) technology. Technology management includes sensory systems, computer platforms, electrical architecture, vehicle connectivity, user experience (and cyber security issues) to take into account, for example.
Product complexity will bring safety ramifications, and Lambermont will bring attendees up to speed.
Special presentations also include:
· Product safety from an executive management’s perspective
· Achieving product safety value regardless of company size
The AEM product safety and compliance seminar is designed by and specifically for equipment manufacturers and their designated product safety representatives. Seminar topics offer value to both beginning as well as experienced professionals.
Best practices & peer networking
Attendees can choose from more than 20 sessions, from “essentials” to “advanced 201” knowledge levels, all designed to relay best practices, with expert speakers and peer discussion.
For added value and convenience, attendees can take advantage of:
· Introductory course: The Cornerstone of Product Safety – afternoon April 20
· Peer Networking Roundtable sessions – afternoon April 20
Product safety and compliance seminar sessions include:
· Emerging issues in agriculture and construction
· Essentials of corporate product safety
· Used equipment compliance in all markets
· Delivering training content online and via mobile
· Manuals 201: product materials in a paperless world
· Telematics/big data challenges and benefits
· Future of product warnings
· Advanced CE marking
· Field campaigns: case study
A one-day Product Liability seminar follows the safety and compliance seminar April 23.
For more information and to register, visit www.aem.org/safety online in the Education and Training section.
Today's top stories