The Suburban Contractors Association of Pa. recently elected its officers and directors for 2012 to 2014.
• President — Brian Moore, MOR Construction Services Inc.
• Vice President — David Linahan, David V Linahan PE LLC
• Secretary — Bob Jurich, A. J. Jurich Inc.
• Treasurer — Jim Castaldi, James Castaldi Contractors LLC
Board of Directors
• Bill Cummings, Norris Sales Co. Inc.
• Greg Falcone Nick Falcone & Sons Inc.
• Phil Mandato, Felix Mandato & Sons Inc.
• Joe Sucher, Joseph E. Sucher Jr. Inc.
• Len Windish, Leonard A. Windish P.C.
About the SCA
Founded in 1961, the Suburban Contractors Association of Pennsylvania was established to promote more cordial and cooperative relations between contractors and those with whom they have contractual relations; to coordinate heavy equipment so that it will be readily available and easily accessible for civil defense; to protect the legislative field of activity of contractors against encroachment by governmental or other agencies; to eliminate waste and reduce cost of construction through research and through cooperation with other agencies involved in construction activities; to secure uniformity of action among the individual members upon such principles as may be decided upon as being for the best interest of the industry; to seek correction of injuries, discriminatory or unfair business method practiced by or against contractors; to provide a means for the amicable adjustment of differences between members of the association and labor without work stoppage.
The association has grown over the past 40 years to include 230 active and associate members.