This machine has been sold.

2014 Caterpillar 259D

Detail photo of 2014 Caterpillar 259D from Construction Equipment Guide


Save Listing

MACHINE SOLD

Michigan Cat
https://www.michigancat.com


Click here to email
Michigan Cat.


Used Equipment
☎ Click for Phone Number

Hours: 825

Serial Number: FTL02248

Stock Number: FTL2248

Machine Location: NOVI MI, 48375

Caterpillar 259D Description:
2 SPEED TRAVELAIR CONDITIONERAMICSAUXILIARY HYDRAULICSBUCKETCOUPLER, HYDRAULICELECTRIC COUPLEREPA LABELEROPSFIRE EXTINGUISHERHEATER / DEFROSTERHYDRAULICS, STANDARD FLOWLIGHTINGPILOT CONTROLPRODUCT LINKULTRA LOW SULFUR DIESEL FUEL



GENERAL APPEARANCE
Cleaning RequiredYes
S.O.S. TakenNo
BumperGood
Cab or CanopyGood
CounterweightGood
Crankcase Guard / Battery BoxGood
Eng. Enclose Hood / StackGood
FendersGood
Fuel TankGood
Grab IronsGood
Main Frame WeldsGood
PaintFair - MINOR SCRATCHES AND SURFACE RUST
PlasticFair - PLASTIC INSIDE CAB IS DIRTY AND BOTH PLASTIC PANELS BY ARM BRACKETS ARE CRACKED
Radiator Grill & ShroudGood
Sheet MetalGood
Steps / LadderFair - CAB STEP SLIGHTLY BENT
SAFETY ITEMS
ROPSYes
Safety Decals In PlaceYes
Safety Decals LegibleYes
HornGood
Parking BrakeGood
GAUGES, OPERATOR STATION, CONSOLE
Back Up AlarmYes
Current O&MMYes
Current Parts ManualNo
Current Safety ManualYes
ROPS Certification PlateYes
Air ConditionerGood
Dash ConsoleGood
Door LatchesGood
EMS Panel / WarningsGood
Floor BoardsGood
GaugesGood
Glass/MirrorsGood
HeaterGood
Hydraulic ControlsGood
Interior LightsGood
MeterGood
Seat BeltFair
Seat Cushion / Arm RestFair - CUSHIONS ARE A LITTLE DIRTY AND BOTH ARM BARS
SwitchesGood
Windshield WipersGood
ENGINE
Blow ByNo
Compression in RadiatorNo
EPA DecalYes
Fluid Levels OK?Yes
KnockingNo
Oil LeaksNo
Water in OilNo
Anti-Freeze Color - RED
Air CleanersGood
Belts / PulleysGood
Engine SupportsGood
Exhaust / MufflerGood
Fuel Injection SystemGood
GovernorGood
Oil Filter Condition (CUT)Good
Overall Operating Condition - ENGINEGood
Turbocharger / BlowerGood
COOLING SYSTEM
Leaks - COOLING SYSTEMNo
CoolersGood
FanGood
Fan DriveGood
HosesGood
RadiatorGood
Water PumpGood
ELECTRICAL, STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEM
Block HeaterYes
Ether AidNo
AlternatorGood
Batteries / CablesGood
LightingGood
Pre-HeaterGood
StarterGood
WiringGood
TANDEMS/GEARS/BEARINGS/CHAINS
Front Torsion BarsFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Lines / LinkagesGood
Operating ConditionGood
Rear Torsion BarsFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Torsion AxlesFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Travel ControlsGood
Travel MotorsGood
Travel PumpsGood
HYDRAULICS
Leaks - HYDRAULICSNo
Filter Condition (CUT)Good
Hoses / LinesGood
Lift CylindersGood
Overall Operating Condition - HYDRAULICSGood
Pump & ValvesGood
TankGood
Tilt CylinderGood
ATTACHMENTS / WORK TOOLS
Angle BroomNo
AugerNo
Cold PlanerNo
HammerNo
Lanscape TillerNo
Pick-up BroomNo
Stump GrinderNo
TrencherNo
Wheel SawNo
BUCKET
Notes - BUCKET - 76” BKT
Bucket BottomFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Bucket LinkageGood
Bucket SidesFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Cutting EdgesFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR AND HAS A FLIP LEFT, ABOUT READY FOR THE FLIP
Loader FrameGood
Loader Pins & BushingsFair - LOWER BKT P&B HAVE SOME MOVEMENT THE REST HAVE SLIGHT MOVEMENT
Quick CouplerGood
UNDERCARRIAGE
Notes - U/C TRACKS APPROX 30% REMAINING. THE REST IS APPROX 70% REMAINING
IdlersFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
RollerFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Roller FrameGood
SprocketFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Track / Belt ConditionFair - 16” RUBBER TRACKS WITH SOME MINOR ABRASIONS. 30% REMAINING


Dealer Contact Info:

Michigan Cat

Click here for more information about Michigan Cat

https://www.michigancat.com
☎ Click for Phone Number


Contact: Used Equipment
☎ Click for Phone Number