2016 Caterpillar 289D For Sale

Detail photo of 2016 Caterpillar 289D from Construction Equipment Guide
Save Listing

$52,506.00 USD

Michigan Cat
www.michigancat.com


Click here to email
Michigan Cat.


Used Equipment
248-349-4800

Hours: 1580

Serial Number: TAW06123

Stock Number: TAW6123-A

Machine Location: NOVI MI, 48375

Caterpillar 289D Description:
CONDITION, HOURS, AND ATTATHCMENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGEPLEASE CALL FOR MACHINE LOCATIONCCU-CAB, AC, STD FLOW HYD, 2SPD, EQC, BKT, PRODUCT LINK, 18" TRACKS



GENERAL APPEARANCE
S.O.S. TakenNo
Cleaning RequiredYes
Steps / LadderFair - CAB STEP SLIGHTLY BENT
PaintFair - MINOR SCRATCHES AND SURFACE RUST
PlasticFair - RIGHT SIDE PLASTIC PANEL BY ARM BRACKET IS CRACKED
Sheet MetalGood
BumperGood
FendersGood
CounterweightGood - EXTRA SUITCASE WEIGHTS
Radiator Grill & ShroudGood
Cab or CanopyGood
Grab IronsGood
Crankcase Guard / Battery BoxGood
Eng. Enclose Hood / StackGood
Main Frame WeldsGood
Fuel TankGood
SAFETY ITEMS
Safety Decals LegibleYes
ROPSYes
Safety Decals In PlaceYes
HornGood
Parking BrakeGood
GAUGES, OPERATOR STATION, CONSOLE
Seat Cushion / Arm RestGood
MeterGood
Seat BeltFair
Air ConditionerGood
Dash ConsoleGood
EMS Panel / WarningsGood
Floor BoardsGood
Hydraulic ControlsGood
Interior LightsGood
SwitchesGood
GaugesGood
Glass/MirrorsGood
HeaterGood
Current O&MMYes
Back Up AlarmYes - UNPLUGGED
Current Parts ManualNo
Current Safety ManualYes
ROPS Certification PlateYes
Fuel Level - 5/8 TANK
ENGINE
Overall Operating ConditionGood
Fuel Injection SystemGood
Turbocharger / BlowerGood
Oil Filter Condition (CUT)Good
Air CleanersGood
GovernorGood
Exhaust / MufflerGood
Engine SupportsGood
Belts / PulleysGood
Fluid Levels OK?Yes
EPA DecalYes
KnockingNo
Compression in RadiatorNo
Blow ByNo
Water in OilNo
Oil LeaksNo
Anti-Freeze Color - RED
COOLING SYSTEM
LeaksNo
CoolersGood
Fan DriveGood
RadiatorGood
FanGood
Water PumpGood
HosesGood
ELECTRICAL, STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEM
Block HeaterNo
Ether AidNo
LightingGood
WiringGood
Pre-HeaterGood
AlternatorGood
Batteries / CablesGood
StarterGood
TANDEMS/GEARS/BEARINGS/CHAINS
Rear Torsion BarsFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Travel ControlsGood
Lines / LinkagesGood
Front Torsion BarsFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Torsion AxlesFair - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Operating ConditionGood
Travel PumpsGood
Travel MotorsGood
HYDRAULICS
LeaksNo
Pump & ValvesGood
Filter Condition (CUT)Good
Hoses / LinesGood
TankGood
Lift CylindersGood
Tilt CylinderGood
Overall Operating ConditionGood
ATTACHMENTS / WORK TOOLS
Lanscape TillerNo
Wheel SawNo
Angle BroomNo
Pick-up BroomNo
HammerNo
AugerNo
Cold PlanerNo
TrencherNo
Stump GrinderNo
BUCKET
Cutting EdgesFair - SHOWS NORMAL WEAR AND HAS A FLIP LEFT
Bucket BottomGood - SHOWS NORMAL WEAR
Bucket SidesGood - SHOWS NORMAL WEAR
Bucket LinkageGood
Quick CouplerGood
Multi Purpose CylindersGood
Loader Pins & BushingsFair - ALL P&B HAVE SLIGHT MOVEMENT
Loader FrameGood
Notes - 84” BKT
UNDERCARRIAGE
IdlersGood - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Roller FrameGood
RollerGood - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
SprocketGood - SHOW NORMAL WEAR
Track / Belt ConditionFair - 18” Rubber Tracks with some abrasions. 25% Remaining 18'' RUBBER TRACKS WITH SOME ABRASIONS. 25% REMAINING
Notes - U/C TRACKS 25% REMAINING THE REST IS 75% REMAINING


Dealer Contact Info:

Michigan Cat

Click here for more information about Michigan Cat

www.michigancat.com
Ph: 248-349-4800


Contact: Used Equipment
Phone: 248-349-4800