2007 John Deere 450D LC For Sale in Mount Vernon, IL




For Sale: $99,000.00 USD



Machine Info:

Hours:8637
Serial Number:FF450DX913428
Stock Number:75368
Machine Location:MOUNT VERNON IL, 62864

Description:

CAB,A/C,12'10"ARM, BUCKET INCLUDED.
Rails are 30% remaining, Track Pads and Sprockets 70% remaining.
Machine will be serviced, cleaned and repairs made to insure its ready to go to work. We have a large inventory of used equipment, many with warranty. As a John Deere dealer with over 70 years in business you know Erb will be there to support you. Call Erb today.

Machine Details:

GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
Operators StationCab w/ AC
ArmsLong Arm


Specs from the manufacturer:

Bucket
Maximum Bucket Capacity4 cu yds (3 m)
Minimum Bucket Capacity2 cu yds (1 m)
Reference Bucket Capacity3 cu yds (2 m)
Dimensions
Ground Clearance2 ft (1 m)
Height - Top of Cab11 ft (3 m)
Length of Track on Ground15 ft (4 m)
Removal Counterweight Clearance5 ft (1 m)
Tail Swing Radius12 ft (4 m)
Width to Outside of Tracks13 ft (4 m)
Engine
AspirationTurbocharged w/ cooler
Displacement957 cu in (0 m)
Engine ModelAH-6WG1XYSA-01
Max Torque1,164 lbs/ft
Net Power348 hp (260 kw)
Power Measured @1,800 rpm
Torque Measured @1,500 rpm
Operating Specifications
Alternator Supplied Amperage50 A
Cooling System Fluid Capacity51 gal (192 l)
Engine Oil Capacity15 gal (56 l)
Fuel Capacity192 gal (725 l)
Hydraulic Pump Flow Capacity200 gal/min (758 l/min)
Hydraulic System Fluid Capacity148 gal (560 l)
Hydraulic System Relief Valve Pressure4,980 psi
Operating Voltage24 V
Operating Weight106,180 lbs (48,163 kg)
Swing Drive Fluid Capacity1 gal (5 l)
Swing Mechanism
Swing Speed9 rpm
Undercarriage
Drawbar Pull79,590 lbs (36,102 kg)
Ground Pressure8 psi
Max Travel Speed3 mph (5 kph)
Number of Carrier Rollers per Side3
Number of Shoes per Side53
Number of Track Rollers per Side9
Shoe Size36 in (91 cm)
Track Gauge10 ft (3 m)

Dealer Contact Info:

Erb Equipment Company

Fax: 618-244-6883

Click for Phone Number