2022 Tadano AC 9.700-1
- Most powerful telescopic crane in the world roadable with full main boom
- Superior boom technology provides exceptional lifting capacities
- Exceptional capacity enhancements due to new Sideways Superlift
- Star-type outriggers giving enhanced stability
- Fast rigging and optimized transport weights for all configurations
Drive / steering 18 x 8 x 16.
Frame Demag-built special main frame of high-strength fine-grain structural steel, with pot-shaped centre section to accommodate the outrigger beams.
Outriggers 4-point outrigger system, folding outrigger beams, fully hydraulic horizontal and vertical extension, providing 360° continuous rotation. Outrigger loading indicator.
Engine Water-cooled 8-cylinder DaimlerChrysler diesel engine OM 502 LA, output 420 kW (571 hp) at 1800 1/min, torque 2700 Nm at 1100 1/min. Fuel tank capacity: 171.700 gallons.
TRANS Allison type CLBT 755 with ELEC TRANS control (ATEC), torque converter and HYD retarder.