2021 VIRNIG HSRV84 84" V60 SKELETON ROCK BUCKET
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of 1/2? Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 4? tine spacing.
- Raised ridge located at center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
In the early 2000's, Virnig pioneered the way skid steer rock buckets are made. The redesigned bucket featured innovative one piece tines, a rock dam and strategic gusseting. Others have tried to copy it, but there's only one Original Skeleton Rock Bucket.
WE STOCK THE EQUIPMENT YOU NEED TO INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY, GIVE ONE OF OUR SPECIALISTS A CALL TODAY!!
We carry 12 individual brands of equipment. We have THREE full-service loca