The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 10 companies to membership in the international trade group for companies, which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
• Banc of America Securities LLC, New York, NY, provider of equity research, fixed income research and financial services.
• Cathedral Ventures Trading Ltd., Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada, manufacturer of truck parts.
• Keestrack, Hoelselt, Belgium, manufacturer of track-mounted crushers and screeners.
• Officine Meccaniche di Ponzano Veneto SpA, Ponzano Veneto, Treviso, Italy, manufacturer of mobile crushers and screeners.
• Plymouth Tube Co., Warrenville, IL, manufacturer of ERW tubing — hydraulic applications — DOM tubing, cold drawn tubing in nickel and alloy and seamless tubing.
• SafetySticker.com, Seaford, Victoria, Australia, manufacturer of safety stickers and safety sticker sets for earthmoving and heavy equipment.
• SANY America Inc., Roswell, GA, manufacturer of excavators, motorgraders, pavers, rollers, concrete boom pumps and pile drivers.
• Summit Truck Bodies, Commerce City, CO, manufacturer of service cranes, custom service and lube bodies.
• TriStar Plastics Corp., Shrewsbury, MA, manufacturer of components and bearings.
• Zilliant, Austin, TX, provider of price optimization software for manufacturers and distributors.
For more information, call 866/AEM-0442 or visit www.aem.org.
Today's top stories