The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 11 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies that manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services. The new AEM companies are:
• Almon Inc. (Waukesha, Wis.), provider of technical documentation and illustrating services.
• Applied Process Inc. (Livonia, Mich.), provider of metal fabrication/heat treating — austempering services.
• Canycom USA Inc. (Bellevue, Wash.), manufacturer of concrete buggy, compact carrier, mid-range carrier, brush cutter and electric utility carts.
• Centurion Wheels (Orem, Utah), manufacturer of steel wheels.
• Concern Tractor Plants (Cheboksary, Russia), manufacturer of agriculture and construction tractors, forestry machines, bulldozers, pipe-layers, excavators and engines.
• FC Mason Company (St. Johns, Mich.), provider of metal fabrication services.
• Gate 7 LLC (Shady Grove, Pa.), provider of decals and nameplates.
• Peconic Partners (New York, N.Y.), provider of financial consulting services.
• Ramsey Industries (Tulsa, Okla.), manufacturer of truck-mounted cranes and crane bodies, winches and planetary gear drives.
• Southco Inc. (Concordville, Pa.), manufacturer of latches and other “access hardware” for use on construction and agriculture equipment.
• Xtreme Tracker LLC (Marion, Ky.), provider of fleet management devices and software applications.
For more information, call 866/AEM-0442 or visit www.aem.org.