The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announced the election of 2010 officers and new directors. They are:
• Chairman Chuck Martz, president and CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ky.
• First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president and CEO CNH Construction Equipment of CNH, Racine, Wis.
• Second Vice Chairman Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO of Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
• Treasurer Robert Kluver, president and CEO of Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
• Secretary Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee, Wis.
Serving as sector vice chairmen in 2010 are:
• Vice Chairman Agriculture Russell Fowler, president and CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
• Vice Chairman Construction Craig Paylor, president of JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Md.
New Directors — Elected to serve on the association’s board of directors:
• Michael Barr, principal, QDI Strategies, Libertyville, Ill.
• Steven Booher, president, Productive Resources, Columbus, Ind.
• Serge Bosché, president, Manitou North America, Waco, Texas
• Richard Brown, president and COO, Krause Corp., Hutchinson, Kan.
• David Burdakin, president and CEO, Paladin, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Michael Haberman, president, Gradall Industries, New Philadelphia, Ohio
• Robert Kluver, president and CEO, Angus-Palm, Watertown, S.D.
• Richard Lowe, president, Lowe Manufacturing, Viola, Wis.
• Chuck Martz, president and CEO, Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Ky.
• Michael Osenga, president, Diesel and Gas Turbine Publications, Waukesha, Wis.
• Tiffany Sewell-Howard, CEO, Charles Machine Works, Perry, Okla.
• Robert Vermeer, CEO and chairman of the board, Vermeer Corp., Pella, Iowa
• James Wessing, president, Kondex Corp., Lomira, Wis.
Life Honorary Directors — Also, the AEM Board elected two industry leaders as Life Honorary Directors in recognition of exceptional service to the association, especially in its formation:
• Robert Ratliff, formerly of AGCO, who served as a longtime director
• Emmett Barker, who served as longtime president of one of AEM’s predecessor organizations
For more information, visit www.aem.org.
Today's top stories