The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected five companies to membership in the international trade group for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment and services.
The new AEM companies are:
• Hypertherm Inc., Hanover, NH, a manufacturer of plasma and other thermal cutting machines.
• Major Wire Industries Ltd., Candiac, Quebec, Canada, a manufacturer of screen media.
• Oildom Publishing Co., Houston, TX, a provider of industry publications.
• Sherwin Williams Co., Cleveland, OH, a manufacturer of industrial coatings.
• Visionaire Inc., Grand Prairie, TX, a manufacturer of air-conditioning and heating systems for off-highway equipment.
For more information, call 866/AEM-0442 or visit www.aem.org.