The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has set a full slate of industry education sessions for 2011 to provide off-road equipment manufacturing professionals with best-practices information and tools they can use to become more efficient and productive.
AEM is certified to distribute CEU - Continuing Education Credits for association educational programming. CEUs help ensure that AEM education continues at its high quality level, assisting members to remain current on industry and business issues.
AEM face-to-face professional-development seminars will examine industry trends in areas including:
• Noise and vibration control — April 6 to 7, 2011, in Chicago/O’Hare (Four Points Sheraton)
• Product safety and compliance — May 2 to 4, 2011, in Bloomingdale, Ill. (Hilton Indian Lakes Resort)
• Product liability — May 5, 2011, in Bloomingdale, Ill. (Hilton Indian Lakes Resort)
• Marketing (products/company) — May 16-17, 2011 in Austin, Texas (Intercontinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel)
• Customer support — Oct. 3 to 6, 2011, in Bettendorf, Iowa (Isle Hotel)
AEM e-learning options provide educational programming direct to industry professionals from the convenience of their offices or homes. AEM webinars include real-time interaction with the speakers, and its prerecorded webcasts can be downloaded anytime for convenient listening.
• AEM Annual Conference of Member Companies — Nov. 2 to 5, 2011, in Miami, Fla. (Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort), with sessions geared to presidents, chairmen and other upper-management professionals
“High Performance Sales College” — June 13 to 14, 2011, in Chicago/O’Hare (Four Points Sheraton), an intensive course which targets manufacturer district managers (AEM provides customized in-company sales college programs upon request.)
• AEM also conducts an Ag Executive Forum, and in 2011 it was held Jan. 8 in Atlanta, Ga., in conjunction with AEM’s AG CONNECT Expo show.
For more information, visit www.aem.org.