No pin removal is needed for an easy exchange of a variety of attachments, making an excavator a multi-capable machine
AIM hydraulic quick couplers are for use with OEM configured attachments. The AIM couplers feature a simple design, in which no pin removal is needed for an easy exchange of a variety of attachments, making an excavator a multi-capable machine. This system eliminates hundreds of onsite man hours spent changing manually configured attachments, according to the manufacturer.
Specific features include:
• One-man operation, allowing the easy exchange of attachments.
• No special modifications needed for attachments such as buckets, hammers, rakes or rippers.
• All couplers include a durable lifting hook.
• Built-in safety check-valves help eliminate electrical fault and human errors that cause accidents. The cylinder will not disengage when pressure is lost in the hydraulic line. A warning buzzer for the cab also is standard.
• Multi-position manual safety pin for added safety.
These couplers were designed to minimize the negative effect on breakout force due to the increase in the tip radius dimension.
For more information, call 800/803-3365 or visit www.aimattachments.com.