The HDX600 comes with dedicated panning/finishing modes, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large 13 gal. fuel tank for longer run times.
Allen's HDX600 riding trowel is a hydraulically-controlled, 8 ft. (2.4 m) class ride-on power trowel that is powered by a powerful 50 hp Hatz liquid-cooled diesel engine.
The HDX600 was designed with the high volume flatwork concrete contractor in mind. This riding trowel comes with dedicated panning/finishing modes, digital readouts for accurate fuel levels and diagnostics, and a large 13 gal. fuel tank for longer run times. It also is equipped with powerful pumps that help maintain excellent torque even at high rotor speeds. This makes the machine excellent for panning or finishing operations, according to the manufacturer.
HDX600 standard features include:
- Turbo charged 50 hp Hatz 3H50TIC liquid-cooled, Tier IV final diesel engine provides excellent power.
- Premium Bosch-Rexroth Hydraulic system ensures quality hydraulic response.
- Intelli-drive system allows the engine and the hydraulics to communicate in order to ensure peak performance, component safety and extended life.
- Bi-ligual digital display conveniently shows engine diagnostics (temp, rpm, oil pressure, warnings, etc).
- Electric (Joystick mounted) single or dual blade pitch controls
- Rotor Speeds up to 165 rpm
- Two point, top-mount lifting system
- Four point tie downs
- Twin, 46 in. (116.8 cm) rotors with five bladed spiders
For more information, visit www.alleneng.com.
Today's top stories