The Allen MP 315 is a total re-design of the MP 305 mechanical drive riding trowel.
The Allen MP 315 is a total re-design of the MP 305 mechanical drive riding trowel. It is an entry level riding trowel with the features found in larger riders. The higher horsepower gasoline engine and heavy-duty drive train is packed in an easy-to-service frame. The standard-duty gearboxes and four-bladed rotors are proven performers in the field, according to the manufacturer.
The MP 315 is now equipped with a torque converter clutch, which gives the operator full variable speed control of the rotors. The MP 315 is one of the latest additions to Allen’s Mechanical Pro (MP) Series of Riders being launched for 2011.
MP 315 standard features include:
• Manual steering and blade pitch controls
• A GX690 (688cc) air cooled Honda gasoline engine
• Torque converter clutch system
• Two 46 inch diameter, 4-blade non-overlapping rotors
• Variable rotor speeds up to 145 RPM
• Four lights and 12 volt charger
• Electric powered spray system for application of retardant
• Flip-up seat and a removable screen for superior accessibility to engine, clutch and drive-line.
For more information, visit www.alleneng.com.