Allen Engineering model HP205.
Allen a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete nishing equipment, announced the debut of their new HP205 Riding Trowel. The HP205 is a high performance, twin-engine ride-on power trowel.
The HP205 provides an excellent alternative to diesel in the 10' rider class. This rider utilizes twin Kohler EFI 37 hp gasoline engines to provide incredible power, along with torque-converter clutches that produce excellent low speed torque for oat panning, as well as superior high rotor speed for burnishing concrete. The HP205 also has power steering controls, and it is the latest addition to Allen's mechanical- drive riding trowel lineup.
HP205 standard features include:
• Twin EFI 37 hp Kohler engines for more durability and power
• Two 6 gallon fuel tanks providing extended and equal run time for each engine • Two 57.6” diameter, 6-blade non-overlapping rotors
• Rotor Speeds from 45 to 180 RPM
• Electric powered spray system for retardant application
• Cruise control for ease of operation
Come see the HP205 alongside the other new and exciting Allen equipment at the World of Concrete in Las Vegas, NV from January 17-20 in Booths O32025 & O32035.
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, Arkansas USA. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of Total Customer Satisfaction.
For more information, visit www.alleneng.com.