Allentown Shotcrete Technology Inc.’s 2011 version of the Thom-Katt 20 is now in production.
Allentown Shotcrete Technology Inc. has updated and re-named the Powercreter 20, now known as the Thom-Katt 20.
“Currently in production, this version of the Thom-Katt 20 has both a larger hopper and mixer,” said Patrick Bridger, president of Allentown. “These features make projects more efficient for our customers by accommodating larger amounts of material.”
Ideal for mid-range pumping requirements, the 2011 model uses the Thom-Katt frame and control box.
“Because the 2011 version incorporates Thom-Katt parts, we determined it would be most efficient to move its manufacturing to Putzmeister America and include it in the Thom-Katt family,” added Bridger.
Standard features of the Thom-Katt 20 include:
• Hopper capacity of 9.5 cu. ft. (.27 cu m)
• Rated up to 17 cu. yds. per hour (13cu m)
• Maximum concrete pressure up to 2,000 psi (138 bar)
• Deutz TD 2011L04i diesel engine
• Smooth delivery and least pulsation of any shotcrete machine available
• Easily handles harsh mixes, including low cement, low moisture and refractory pumping castables
• Can be fed by ready mix truck, on-site mixer or optional integrated batch or continuous mixer
For more information, call 800/553-3414 or visit www.allentownshotcrete.com.
Today's top stories