The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2013-2014 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Sept. 8 to 10, in Milwaukee, Wis., as ARTBA officers:
• Chairman: Doug Black, president and COO, Oldcastle Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
• Senior Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
• First Vice Chairman: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
• Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: John Kulka, consultant, HRI Inc., State College, Pa.
• Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
• Central Region Vice Chairman: Kathi Holst, president, Roadway Construction and Maintenance Services, Warrenville, Ill.
• Western Region Vice Chairman: Steve McGough, chief operating officer, HCSS, Sugarland, Texas
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Scott L. Cassels, president, Kiewit Infrastructure Group Inc. and executive vice president, Kiewit Corporation, Omaha, Neb.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Melissa Tooley, director, University Transportation Center for Mobility, Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University in College Station
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Alger, president and CEO of The Lane Construction Corporation in Cheshire, Conn.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety & Security Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
• Vice Chairman At-Large: Mike Donnino, senior vice president, Granite Construction Company, Lewisville, Texas.
• Secretary: Pete Ruane, president and CEO, ARTBA, Washington, D.C.
• Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials LLC, Denver, Colo.
For more information, visit www.artba.org.
Today's top stories