Bobcat Company announced its 2019 dealer leadership group. These 16 authorized Bobcat dealerships were the highest-performing dealers according to the dealer performance review, a tool Bobcat uses to measure dealership performance across the North American Bobcat dealer network, which includes the United States and Canada, and is comprised of more than 325 dealership enterprises.
"Being named to the dealer leadership group is extremely competitive and difficult," said Jeremy Holck, vice president of sales of Bobcat Company. "To achieve this distinction, our dealer leadership group had to provide its customers with a level of service that exceeds the average equipment dealership and sets the standard for the Bobcat Company dealer network."
Members of the 2019 Bobcat dealer leadership group are:
- Bobcat of Buffalo in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bobcat of Chico in Chico, Calif.
- Bobcat of Hamilton in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Bobcat of Lima in Lima, Ohio
- Bobcat of Lincoln in Lincoln, Neb.
- Bobcat of Omaha in Omaha, Neb.
- Bobcat of the Mountain Empire in Johnson City, Tenn.
- Bobcat of the Peace in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
- Bobcat of the Rockies in Golden, Colo.
- Bobcat of Whitehorse in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
- Bobcat of Fort Wayne in Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Ironhide Equipment in Grand Forks, N.D.
- Leppo Inc. in Youngstown, Ohio
- Metro Bobcat in Forestville, Md.
- Swanston Equipment in Fargo, N.D.
- Winchester Equipment in Winchester, Va.
Bobcat Company uses a standardized dealer performance review process to evaluate its dealers and determine its dealer leadership group. Bobcat Company will award staff from these dealerships with a reward trip to the Rocky Mountains resort town of Whistler, British Columbia. In addition, representatives from these dealerships will meet with Bobcat Company senior leadership to represent dealers and provide valuable feedback to Bobcat.
For more information, visit Bobcat.com.
Today's top stories