Construct-A-Lead users are able to track projects status, save searches, put personalized notes on projects and much more.
Construct-A-Lead, a comprehensive construction lead service, announced the following Texas projects will go forward. Construct-A-Lead's newly implemented advanced search feature allows the user to find their leads or key contacts by project type, location, bid stage, dollar value, company or keyword.
Users are able to track projects status, save searches, put personalized notes on projects, email a project to a colleague or customer, reach out directly to the decision maker and download construction leads with a one-touch feature.
Interested parties are invited to visit Construct-A-Lead.com and sign up for a no obligation test drive, where they will be able to experience these newly integrated features. Users will be able to receive regular alerts on new and updated construction projects, in accordance with the individual's preference.
An example of the Texas projects available within the database is listed below. Reference the Project ID to utilize the new site features and to obtain direct contact information for each construction lead:
• Dallas — Xerox redevelopment — Plans call for the redevelopment of the former Xerox property into a 1,400,000-sq. ft. mixed-use development, to include a residential tower, luxury hotel, shopping and restaurants plus two office towers. Construction start: Q1, Q2, 2019 $1,500,000,000.
• Katy — VibraLife — Plans call for building a new post-acute and residential care community at 58,000 sq. ft. and provide a total of 104 beds, including a 70-bed transitional care rehabilitation center, an 18-bed assisted living center and a 16-bed secured memory care unit. Construction start: 6/22/2017, $25,000,000.
• Austin — Arrive hotel — Plans call for a new 58,600- sq. ft., five-story, 83-room boutique hotel. Construction start: Q4, 2017. $17,400,000 Project ID: 1393621
• San Antonio — Southside ISD New Elementary School — Plans call for building a new elementary school totaling approximately 65,000 sq. ft. Construction start: Q3, 2017. $30,000,000.
• San Marcos — Cabana Beach — Plans call for the renovation and upgrade of the newly acquired 744-bed community serving the students at Texas State University. Construction start: Q3, Q4, 2017, $10,000,000.
• McAllen — Premier Plaza Retail Center — Plans call for the new construction of a 46,000- sq. ft. shopping center with Class A medical space on the second floor. Construction start: July 2017. $5,000,000.
Construct-A-Lead is an online database that connects users to large-scale commercial construction projects, including those hidden, private project leads.
For more information, call 855/874-1491 or visit Construct-A-Lead.com.
Today's top stories