Rogers Brothers Corporation, a manufacturer of fixed and detachable gooseneck and drawbar trailers for the construction industry since 1905, has announced the recipients of its “Top 10 Award” for 2002.
Receiving the award for the Northeast region are:
• Edward Ehrbar Inc., New York City and surrounding counties;
• Highway Equipment Co., western Pennsylvania;
• C.C. & F.F. Keesler Inc., eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland;
• Nortrax Inc., Maine and Vermont;
• E.W. Sleeper Co., New Hampshire;
• L.B. Smith Inc., New York State, excluding the New York City area; and
• Tyler Equipment Corp., Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Each distributor receives a plaque in recognition of their outstanding achievement and service to their many satisfied Rogers customers.
Every Rogers dealer receives specialized training from the factory in the sales and service of the company’s products. They are qualified to assist customers in specifying the appropriate trailer for the application at hand.
For more information, call 800/441-9880 or visit www.rogerstrailers.com/.
Today's top stories