The Ditch Witch organization also will be promoting special parts offers during the event.
Ditch Witch will reveal its new C- and CX-Series walk-behind trenchers at The Rental Show, Feb. 22-24 in Atlanta. Attendees also can take advantage of equipment and parts promotions at the show, including the chance to win one of the new trenchers – a C30X. Visit Ditch Witch Booth 4029 to sign up and learn more.
Product Unveiling. New Ditch Witch equipment includes a line of walk-behind trenchers with six models – the C12, C14, C16, C16X, C24X and C30X. Each trencher is designed to ease operator use, improve jobsite performance and maximize ROI for equipment rental companies. This new lineup utilizes the Ditch Witch 35K digging system or the new exclusive OptiCut™ digging system—both specifically designed to work with Ditch Witch trenchers to optimize production and performance.
Also new to the show is the construction-grade SK752 mini skid steer that provides operators with a new operator station featuring easy to use controls and increased capacity.
Equipment Promotions. Show attendees will be eligible to receive the following exclusive Ditch Witch equipment promotions:
• No interest for 36-month financing and a free Orange Armor® Uptime Kit with the purchase of a new C- or CX-Series walk-behind trencher.
• $26,995 flat rate on a new RT30 ride-on trencher, including any boom and chain. Financing is 2.9% for 36 months or 3.9% for 48 months. Customers who purchase units at MSRP will receive 0% financing for 48 months.
• $2,000 cash back or 0% interest for 36-month financing with the purchase of a new RT45 ride-on trencher.
For a chance to win the new C30X walk-behind trencher, Rental Show attendees can complete an entry form at the Ditch Witch booth or http://www.ditchwitch.com/ARA2016 to complete an online entry.
Parts Promotions. The Ditch Witch organization also will be promoting special parts offers during the event, including, but not limited to:
• A special price of $2 for any 33K/35K DuraTooth® digging teeth purchased at the show.
• 50% off a digging-chain assembly with the purchase of one that is equal or greater in value, or choose a free second set of DuraTooth digging teeth.
Attendees can stop by the parts counter in Booth 4029 for more information and other parts offers.
Keynote Sponsorship. The Ditch Witch organization again is sponsoring the keynote speaker at this year's event, as part of its ongoing support and commitment to ARA and The Rental Show. Magic Johnson will speak on Monday, Feb. 22 at 8 a.m. EST.