The top 10 Doosan dealer enterprises were recognized for their accomplishments in March during the 2018 Doosan dealer meeting in San Antonio, Texas.
Doosan Infracore North America LLC announced its top performing equipment dealers of 2017. These 10 Doosan dealer enterprises have demonstrated a high quality of customer service to provide exceptional sales, parts and services to their customers, scoring well on their annual dealer performance reviews.
The top 2017 Doosan dealers include the following enterprises:
- Equipment East (Dracut, Mass.)
- Venture Drilling Supply (Pflugerville, Texas)
- Bobcat of Omaha (Omaha, Neb.)
- Ironhide Equipment (Grand Forks, N.D.)
- Texas Timberjack (Lufkin, Texas)
- Cascade Trader (Chehalis, Wash.
- Gateway Bobcat of Missouri (Valley Park, Mo.)
- Feenaughty Machinery Company (Portland, Ore.)
- RGW Equipment (Livermore, Calif.)
- Barry Equipment (Webster, Mass.)
“Our top Doosan dealers set the bar for the entire dealer organization,” said Todd Roecker, Doosan director of dealer management and marketing. “To achieve this recognition, these top-performing Doosan dealers performed at high levels in terms of sales, parts and service capabilities, in their respective markets.”
Participants from the 10 top Doosan dealerships will be awarded a trip to Scotland later this year where they will explore the scenic landscapes and have the opportunity to attend The Open golf tournament, often referred to as The British Open.
Representatives from the top 10 Doosan dealers earned a spot on the Doosan Dealer Advisory Council, a group of individuals that serve as a resource for Doosan Infracore North America and provide feedback to the Doosan leadership team.
For more information, visit DoosanEquipment.com.