Doosan Infracore Portable Power has renamed its comprehensive line of truck-related power products from Onboard Power Solutions to Truck-Mounted Equipment.
This product reference change has been made to better reflect the products’ positioning as an integral part of service trucks for utility, maintenance and construction operations.
The Truck-Mounted Equipment portfolio includes a full line of Ingersoll Rand products engineered specifically for integration into work truck applications. These products include a comprehensive offering of PTO or hydraulic-drive air compressors, generators, welders and vehicle jump-starters.
Above-deck products available through Doosan Infracore Portable Power include:
• Ingersoll Rand VHP30RMH and VHP40RMH hydraulic-drive, reciprocating air compressor modules
• Ingersoll Rand VHP40RMD diesel-powered, utility-mount, reciprocating air compressor modules
• Ingersoll Rand VHP40RMG gasoline-powered, utility-mount, reciprocating air compressor modules
• Ingersoll Rand HP60CMH hydraulic-drive, rotary-screw air compressor modules
• Ingersoll Rand VHP90CMH hydraulic-drive, rotary-screw air compressor modules
• Hydraulic-drive Electrical Products; generators up to 15kW, welders up to 400 amps, and vehicle jump-starters up to 1,000 amps.
Above-deck product accessories, including:
• Air receiver tank kits for the VHP30RMH, VHP40RMH, or engine-drive modules
• Hydraulic cooler with 12-volt fan for the VHP90CMH or electrical units
• Air receiver/fuel tank module for the engine drive units
Below-deck systems offered by Doosan Infracore Portable Power include:
• Ingersoll Rand under-chassis compressor systems from 90 to 220 cfm and up to 205 psi
• Water-cooled system
• Truly proportional electronic throttle controls
• Dual pressure regulation system
• Accessories for below-deck installation, including a wide range of electrical products (generators, welders and jump-starters) that can be either belt-driven, hydraulically driven or PTO-driven, and a hydraulic cooler with 12-volt fan.
For more information, visit www.doosanportablepower.com.
Today's top stories