Doosan’s DX27Z, DX30Z and DX35Z mini excavators are small in size only.
With maximum fuel efficiency, expanded cabin space, easy maintenance and cost effectiveness, the only thing small about Doosan Infracore’s new mini excavators is their functional, compact size. The zero tail swing design allows operators to work in tough to reach spaces and maximize their efficiency in confined areas.
The DX27Z, DX30Z and DX35Z mini excavators features include:
• Increased production and improved fuel economy, attributed to the electronic optimization of the fuel system and the Tier III engine.
• Improved ergonomics, increases comfort and all round visibility.
• Improved reliability is achieved through the use of high performance materials combined with new methods of structural stress analysis, and leads to increased component life expectancy, thus reducing running costs.
• Reduced maintenance increases the availability and reduces operating costs of the excavator.
• Welded, unitized dozer blade provides durability even under harsh working conditions
• The large capacity forced air cleaner removes more than 99 percent of airborne particles, reducing the risk of engine contamination, making the cleaning and cartridge change intervals greater.
• Integrated grease piping is designed for ease of maintenance of the swing bearing and swing cylinder.
These models — like most other Doosan machines — are covered by the company’s 48-hour parts guarantee. If Doosan fails to deliver the requested replacement parts in time, a rental machine or gift card, equal to the rental rate up to one month, will be given to the equipment owner. This guarantees the part in the hand of the end-user, and was designed specifically to maximize operational uptime.
For more information, visit www.demoadoosan.com.