Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, make smaller payments while the equipment generates revenue.
The vast majority (78 percent) of U.S. businesses of all sizes – from small entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 companies – in all industries – from construction to healthcare – lease or finance their equipment.
Here are some reasons why:
- Finance 100 percent: Arrange 100 percent financing of your equipment, software and service with 0 percent down payment. (OAC)
- Keep up-to-date: Keep up-to-date with technology by acquiring more and better equipment than you could without financing.
- Accelerate ROI: Rather than paying one lump sum for your equipment, make smaller payments while the equipment generates revenue.
- Benefit from bundling: Bundle the equipment, installation, maintenance and more into a single, easy-to-manage solution.
- Save cash: Save your limited cash for areas of your business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
- Outsource asset management: Let your equipment financing company manage your equipment from delivery to disposal.
- Customize your terms: Set customized payments to match your cash flow and even seasonal income fluctuations.
- Hedge against inflation: Lock in rates when you sign your paperwork to avoid inflation in the future.
For more information, visit www.envisioncapitalgroup.com.
Today's top stories