Elliott Delivers Capacity, Efficiency, Reach With E190 E-Line Aerial Device
Elliott Equipment Company and Utility One Source have developed the 190 ft. ·(58 m) E190 E-Line in an exclusive partnership to serve the utility market.
📅 Wed October 14, 2015 - National Edition
The E190 features a 202 ft. (61.5 m) working height with fiberglass jib extension and extends 190 ft. (58 m) with a fully powered boom.
Industry leaders requested a more dynamic product, and Elliott Equipment Company delivered. In response to requests for a taller, more efficient, higher capacity workplatform, Elliott Equipment Company and Utility One Source have developed the 190 ft. ·(58 m) E190 E-Line in an exclusive partnership to serve the utility market. Now the tallest truck mounted telescopic aerial made in North America, Elliott’s new 190 ft. E190 E-Line was unveiled at this year’s ICUEE Expo.
“This is an extremely significant product for us,” said Jim Glazer, president of Elliott Equipment Company. “It offers an industry leading working height without a jib and also adds new features to the E-Line series [isolating jib and isolating platform yoke] and further establishes Elliott as a leader in innovation and safety. We listened closely to leaders in the industry when developing this machine.”
As with all Elliott HiReach and E-Line products, the E190 conforms to ANSI A92.2 standards for vehicle-mounted rotating aerial devices. As a result, this machine and others in the E-Line series are exempt from OSHA’s trial lift and proof test requirements, thereby increasing efficiency without sacrificing safety or compliance with federal regulations.
The E190 features a 202 ft. (61.5 m) working height with fiberglass jib extension and extends 190 ft. with a fully powered boom. All functions are monitored by a work envelope management system that senses lift cylinder pressures, boom length, and boom angle with a hydraulic lockout safety feature. It also features a work area definition system designed to allow the operator to set jobsite parameters around obstacles or hazards.
The Elliott E190’s key features and options include:
• 190 ft. working height with fully powered boom
• 202 ft. working height with electrical isolating jib extension
• ’EZ-Crib’ outriggers provide 30 in. (76 cm) additional penetration reducing cribbing and setup time
• 36 by 72 in. (91 by 183 cm) hydraulic dampening yoke platform with 1,200 lb. (544 kg) capacity
• Hydraulic tool circuit with 10,000 psi intensifier in the workplatform increasing usable platform capacity
• Wireless proportional controls with hard-wired backup
• 30,000 lb. (13,608 kg) material handling capacity
• Non-metallic load line saves weight, increases safety and improves ease of use.
• Optional electric isolating platform yoke
• Optional heated and air conditioned lower control cab
The Elliott E190 model is available for immediate rental and retail from Utility One Source and is backed by a lifetime structural warranty.