Elliott DockMaster cranes include 10 and 18-ton (9 and 16 t) capacity models.
Elliott Equipment Company's DockMaster pedestal mounted cranes were designed with extensive customer input and engineered to withstand the rigors of dock and marine applications. Standard features of the Elliott DockMaster cranes include:
- 10 and 18-ton (9 and 16 t) capacity models
- Up to 70-ft. (21.3 m) boom length
- Marine grade material prep and coatings
- Full hydraulic controls for optimal feel
- Explosion proof wiring
- Hydraulic load limiter for simple operation
- Covers and guards to protect from wildlife nesting or inhabiting the machine
- Motor and pump packaged together for clean and easy installation.
- Wireless anti-two-block for low maintenance
- Machine and boom designed to be serviced in place without removal to improve uptime
- Compact pedestal and power unit footprint to fit space constrained areas
Tom Vatter, Elliott's V.P. sales and marketing, said, "Elliott's DockMaster cranes are another example of Elliott listening closely to end users in the field, understanding the demands of their work and engineering reliable solutions.
"Dock work is physically demanding, and the environment adds additional challenges to the job. Workers need to count on their equipment. That's why we developed the DockMaster to be easy to operate, simple to maintain and compact, to maximize the available space on the dock."
For more information, visit elliottequip.com.
Today's top stories