Elliott's 36142 Boom Truck to Serve Range of Customers
📅 Sat December 03, 2016 - National Edition #25
With a 5-section 142 ft. (43 m) main boom and optional 32 to 49 ft. (9.7 to 15 m) two-section jib, the 36142 offers a maximum tip height of 201 ft. (61 m).
Elliott Equipment Company released the 36 ton (32.6 t) 36142 boomtruck telescopic truck-mounted crane model featuring the longest boom available in its class. With a 5-section 142 ft. (43 m) main boom and optional 32 to 49 ft. (9.7 to 15 m) two-section jib, the 36142 offers a maximum tip height of 201 ft. (61 m).
The new model is designed to serve a range of customers, including those in the utility/transmission construction industry who have ongoing needs for long-reach telescopic cranes on road legal chassis that can be used for both material handling and working at height using a detachable work platform.
Key Features include:
• 34 ft. 9 in. to 142 ft. (10.6 to 43 m) extended 5-section telescopic main boom
• 36-ton lifting rating at a 5 ft. (1.5 m) load radius
• Standup ride-around lower control console
• Optional open seated controls or enclosed crane cab with heater and optional A/C
• 9,060 lb. (4,109 kg) single line pull winch with 12,800 lb. (5,806 kg) bare drum pull. Uses 9/16 in. (1.4 cm) rotation resistant steel rope
• Internally wired anti-two-block cable
• 21 ft. 2 in. (6.4 m) span out-down outriggers with full and mid-span positions/charts.
• 600 lb. (272 kg) capacity yoke-style pin-on work platform with hydraulic leveling system (boom or jib use)
• USA federal bridge legal final weight on a tridem-axle chassis for convenient rental and transport between job sites.